A CNC Patternmaker job in Holland, MI is available through Modis. In this role, you will machine and fabricate bottle change parts, stock parts, and parts orders in an efficient manner to ensure a seamless flow of parts throughout the plant.
CNC Patternmaker job responsibilities include:
• Machine and fabricate parts to specifications on blueprints provided, or as instructed.
• Fit change parts to machines and work with the test team running the machines.
• Operate CNC router and other related equipment necessary to complete assigned tasks.
• Document information regarding work performed on individual parts. Including checklists and computer entries.
• Perform all scheduled maintenance on equipment in your area as specified by the manufacturer of the equipment.
• Reorders parts needed through Parts Coordinator or Materials Manager when necessary. Check reorder points on parts to insure adequate inventory.
• Route parts to other departments in the factory as necessary.
• Ensures and maintains safety and cleanliness of work area by performing housekeeping duties daily.
• Provides verbal/written feedback to appropriate member regarding engineering, manufacturing and/or routing problems with parts and/or equipment.
• High School diploma preferred.
• Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
• Must be licensed to operate a forklift.
• On the job training provided.
• Must have good manual dexterity and the ability to communicate with coworkers.
• Valid Passport-preferred.
• Must have some Mastercam experience.
If you are interested in this CNC Patternmaker position in Holland, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Angela Johnston at 434-207-4560 or by email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.