The purpose of this position is to generate all CNC machine programs, produce operation prints, develop and initiate a program system for traceability of program changes. This position will also be responsible for the tool design of all machine equipment.
- Write machine programs for all CNC machines.
- Utilize blueprints
- Make edits to programs as required
- Generate process drawings for all programs
- Implement revision control and filing system for all CNC programs
- Design tooling for all machines
- Implement tooling evaluation process to establish the most cost effective inserts to be used
- Generate machine times for Sales and Marketing for quotations
- Maintain inventory list of special tooling
- Assist in the generation of machine part routers
- Assist the Engineering department with CAD support
- Operate and train new operators on machines as needed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent from an Accredited Institution
- 5 years of CNC programming in lathe and mill machining
- Experience with MasterCAM software
- Experience with machine tools
- Experience using statistical process controls
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Associates Degree or machine trade school from an accredited Institution
- Mathematical background
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks
- Must have good communication skills