Primary Purpose of the Job
Major activities / Key challenges
- Will be responsible for programming and setting up Swiss type CNC Lathes, and CNC Mills, Multi-Spindle CNC machines.
Essential Knowledge & Skills/Education
- Must be able to read blue prints and use the necessary Measuring tools (Micrometers, Calipers, Dial Indicators, and Comparator, etc.)
- Must have good communication skills and be self-motivated
- Must understand programming requirements and Siemens, Sinumerik, and Fanuc controls.
- Must be able to make necessary corrections to programs and understand the G/M Codes.
- Must be able to follow work orders and verbal instructions and be knowledgable of applicable safety requirements pertaining to the operation of the CNC
- Must be able to move/lift 30 pounds.
- Must follow all EHS policies and procedure, report all incidents
- Develop and edit numeric control programs for verity of CNC machines.
- Revise program to eliminate errors and omissions.
- Must be able to program manually using machine interface.
Basic QualificationsBasic or Minimum Qualifications
- Ability to program manually
- Able to write programs templates using variables
- SPC Knowledge
- Mathematical Skills
- Experience with various Fanuc and Siemens Controllers desirable
- High school diploma or GED;
- Minimum 5 years experience.;
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Other Locations For This Job