The Associate Control Manager role supports the field locations by ensuring that the functional leaders have the skills and knowledge to manage the business according to the principles of PepsiCo's Global Control Standards. The role requires approximately 60% travel generally in PBC Markets in the Northeast Region. The position requires that the applicant be based either in the White Plains Office or at a determined office in the Penn East Market.Key Responsibilities:
- Review the Location Control Assessments twice a year to develop an understanding of the control environment inherent at each location 'wired' to this manager
- Responsible for planning, development of the scope, identification of site visits, training, etc. for their wired locations annually
- Identify operational risks and develop plans for mitigation
- Perform testing of controls at each location based on annual schedule
- Communicate identified deficiencies, root cause and recommendations for remediation with location leadership
- Identify and share best practices with the business and across the control organization
- Leverage overall business knowledge in order to improve effectiveness and develop efficiencies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or other relevant field
- Three to Five Years PepsiCo Experience in the area of Finance, Accounting, or Field Operations
- Strong work ethic, self-confidence, self-starter, highly motivated, and the ability to work with minimal guidance
- Ability to work in a team environment by sharing ideas and demonstrating the ability to leverage own strengths and the strengths of teammates to achieve a common goal
- Computer literacy with spreadsheets, word processing, and database software and/or business systems (MS Software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience understanding key barriers to behavioral change and developing effective change management programs
- Proficient written and oral communications skills and the demonstrated ability to clearly, concisely, and persuasively communicate oral and written messages consistent with company policy to both internal and external audiences, using appropriate tone, grammar, and word usage.
Not Eligible for Relocation