Location: Hickory, North Carolina
Posted: January 21, 2017
Reference ID: 290903762
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a coating operator position in Hickory, NC. This is a temporary opportunity, with the potential to be hired on. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this machine operator job include:
• Operates an adhesive coater, beta gauges, and controlling devices according to specifications & procedures
• Coordinates draining of the adhesive lines with Mixing Department following established procedures when changing products
• Selects and loads appropriate product recipes on wonderware and beta gauge control screens, and operates beta gauge, valves, and level controls
• Takes simple measurements
• Reads/operates gauges and meters
• Observes material and adhesive coating for defects and possible problems as it is being processed
• Communicates processing or quality problems to the QA Lineperson, Coating Lead Person, or Coating Shift Manager
• Performs preventative maintenance inspections
• Reads and follows production schedules, work instructions, specifications, and safety rules
• Adjusts adhesive and/or backsize weights across web by use of controlling devices
• Performs tests and analyzes data to ensure compliance with specifications & quality requirements
• Assists with departmental safety and housekeeping programs
• Enters data into SAP and/or forms as may be required
• At least 6 months of recent verifiable work history
We have a position on 12 hour night shift.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this coating position in Hickory, NC or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Prefer at least 6 months recent manufacturing exp