Do you want to build the next generation of AI and Cognitive apps? Do you have expertise within the node.js and/or Python ecosystem? Do you want to team with a new generation of IBM colleagues trying to build Cognitive Apps for the future? If you have hands-on development experience and thrive in a client facing environment - Apply now!
IBM Global Business Services is hiring a Cognitive Apps Engineer for our Cognitive Consulting Practice. This is a customer-facing developer and technical advisor role directly responsible for helping top-tier clients meet their business needs by developing complex and innovative solutions. In this role, you will have access to world-class industry talent and technology, as well as the training and career development tracks that will enable you to accelerate your skills and industry expertise in the cognitive era.
- Lead strategy discussions and help to design and develop a solution that meets clients goals and outcomes
- Collaborate with team members to implement client driven AI and Cognitive apps
- Conduct data analysis and predictive analysis to meet client needs
- Design and develop world-class cognitive apps and solutions using Watson and other leading AI technologies
- Develop the front, middle, and back-end of AI and Cognitive apps on the IBM Cloud or other cloud topologies
- Reverse-engineer implemented solutions to understand the client problem and resolve client challenges
- Create predictive models, train and leverage machine learning APIs, build machine learning pipelines, build Chatbots for the enterprise, embed intelligence in a variety of industry or domain-specific use-cases, and more
- Candidates will have an opportunity to specialize in an additional Data Engineering track, if they can demonstrate knowledge of modern data engineering technologies such as Scala, Spark, Alluxio, HDFS, Cassandra, and general data devops
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. Learn more about our Cognitive Business work at https://www.ibm.com/cognitive/ BENEFITS
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills and promoting internally
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
- The IBMer: ibm.com/ibm/responsibility/2015/ibmer/
IBMers are from over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!ibm.com/responsibility/corporateservicecorps/
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.