We are at a most exciting time at IBM! We have emerged as a premier Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Platform Company. We are working with our clients to reinvent the way the enterprise does business and we are creating deep industry relationships and solutions as we continue this endeavor. As such, we are seeking high energy, creative business development executives to help us build strategic relationships and solve our clients most important problems.
ARE YOU ONE OF THESE ELITE PROFESSIONALS??????
If so, as an IBM Cognitive Process Automation Associate Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Driving strategic plans associated with revenue and margin targets, identifying potential opportunities and developing the tactical plans associated with those opportunities
- Leading client negotiations around proposed solutions to senior client executives, including Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Information Officer (CIO), Boards of Directors, and Evaluation Committees; conducts customer negotiations and resolves complex contract negotiation issues at the senior executive level
- Formally leading large multidisciplinary teams in developing complex solutions for specific client opportunities and in supervising the development of client deliverables during the Consult process
- Developing the financial solution for a deal based on client requirements and the competitive marketplace while ensuring IBM meets its business and financial goals
- Working from the beginning to the end of the sales and delivery cycle to ensure client satisfaction. Fully responsible for Opportunity Identification and working as part of a team during the capture, proposal, win, and delivery processes.