As part of the implementation of our strategy we are looking to hire an Associate Partner to grow our pipeline and convert opportunities within our Cognitive Process Transformation, Cognitive Business Decision Support (CBDS) for our end-to-end customer management consulting services practice.
We are looking for candidates with extensive experience in consulting and can operate at Associate Partner level. You'll likely have a background as senior manager, Director, or Junior Partner in a tier-1 consulting firm or technology services company or similar. You'll be used to working at board level and seen as a trusted adviser to your clients. You're someone who is innovative and able to quickly inspire confidence from both clients and colleagues. Working in a global, large, and multi-cultural environment is a second nature for you.
As Associate Partner your role will be focused envisioning and extending our data platform solution, on driving sales and delivering that solution. This includes engaging with and influencing clients, leveraging our global investments, capabilities, and industry solutions. Your scope is vast: you'll generate and identify opportunities growing our current market position to create net new revenue for end to end customer experience management.
- Envision and extend the core data, analytics, and cognitive capability of our data platform solution
- Educate and training IBM sales and delivery staff on the solution and its new capabilities
- Interact with clients and client teams on feedback on the data platform solution
Sales & Business Development
- Meet annual business signings (sales) targets as established by service line leadership this includes personal sales targets more than $10m annually
- Develop innovative solutions, as part of a structured sales process, to meet prospective client needs
- Collaborate with other sales professionals to generate and develop new markets especially focused on Cognitive Solutions that drive the end to end customer experience
- Lead pursuit teams from qualification through closure (including contract negotiation and execution)
- Meet annual managed revenue targets as established by practice leadership
- Quality assurance and all aspects of consulting engagement delivery
- Overall project team management, including regular evaluations and staff development
- Ability to identify potential clients and define and propose solutions to clients.
- Strong expertise in talent leadership and management
- Serve as Line Manager for a group of senior practitioners
- Assist in annual performance evaluation process and annual compensation process
- Assist in the recruitment, mentoring and development of staff
- Knowledgeable subject matter expert to lead programs for end to end customer experience, management and guide talented staff.
This is an environment where networking and people skills are extremely important: we're looking for people who will forge their own relationships, both internally and externally. Do this and you'll have access to a range of projects and clients unlike any other.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.