Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Cold Form Operator job in Fletcher, NC. As a Cold Form Operator you will be responsible for using calipers and micrometers properly, installing and removing tool packages, measurements of parts during production for weight and dimensional compliance, checking and maintaining proper oil and grease levels in the Cold formers and related equipment. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Cold Form Operator job include:
• Safe and properly operate crane
• Use calipers and micrometer properly
• Install and remove tooling packages
• Adjustment of volumes, kick lengths, wedges, etc, to achieve and maintain parts within specifications
• Make corrections as required of any parts during production of weight and dimensional compliance
• Responsible for meeting production goals
• Accurately complete and maintain:
1. Machine history Log
2. Tool Life Reports
3. Q.C Inspection sheet
4. Tub Number Log and Tub Cards
• Cleaning of tools and return to Tool Crib when job is finished
• Other duties may be assigned
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Must be able to pass a background & drug screen
• Steel toe shoes required
• Must be able to stand on feet for entire shift
• Must be able to bend, kneel and lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
Shifts & Pay:
• 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available
• $13.10-13.55/hour depending of shift & experience
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Cold Form Operator job in Fletcher, NC or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.