McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
The Workforce Technology team is seeking an Enterprise Collaboration Manager to assist with the many aspects of implementing and managing tools that our workforce needs to collaborate and be productive.
What You Bring:
You have knowledge and passion for emerging cloud hosted collaboration technologies and how they are used to empower end users to deliver great productivity. You are grounded in human centered design with a natural empathy for consumers. You are resilient and tenacious with a desire to delight your customers and an “anything’s possible” mindset. You’re proud of your work, your skill, your experience and your expertise, and you want to be part of something great.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
What you’ll do:
- Research & understand impacts of new social, digital tools on leadership and innovation
- Support the process for needs analysis and software selection for new collaboration tool offerings
- Support migration activities for moving to new tools
- Interface with Information Security, Legal, Architecture, Supplier Management and Network teams
- Oversee stakeholder governance for social and collaboration platforms
- Provide user support and training for new tools.
- Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with teams to find creative solutions
- Support adoption and strategic use of collaboration tools
- Capture and analyse actionable data about adoption and use of enterprise social software
- Guide teams in use of virtual tools for improved project collaboration
- Provide training to power users, community managers and executives for collaboration platforms
- Administer system settings for enterprise collaboration platforms.
- Provide 3rd level support of software solution as needed
- Share best practices and improve processes
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience providing oversight for end user support teams for enterprise technologies (50k users+)
- Master’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience building and launching cloud hosted collaboration capabilitie
- 2+ years of Agile product management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.