Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for outbound communications to customers regarding account payments. Processes and verifies accurate payment of invoices. Maintains all assigned credit accounts. Provides research, auditing, reporting, and performs other assigned tasks as required. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Contacts customers with delinquent accounts and attempts to determine reason for overdue payment.
- Arranges for debt repayment or establishes repayment schedule based on customers' financial situation.
- Receives payments and posts amounts paid to customer accounts.
-Ability to work 60-100 calls a day on an automated dialer
- Issues daily reports on the status of delinquent accounts and tracks collection efforts.
- Performs various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased customers.
- Keeps up-to-date on working applicable state and federal laws regulating collection activities.
- Handles bankruptcy programs.
- Processes and schedules soft no-pays.
- Issues workflows from customer service or agency issues.
- Updates collection agency to remove accounts.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer