- Drive results by collecting and/or resolving past due balances to achieve or exceed business goals.
- Maintain accurate customer notes to be used for monitoring customer accounts and ensuring due diligence.
- Review contract prior to follow up to ensure resolution approach is consistent and compliant to the contract.
- Raise issues pertaining to customer slowing payment trends or changes in performance that may indicate extended risk.
- Maintain patient focus by analyzing and releasing urgent orders.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Participate in initiatives that drive operational excellence.
- Understand cross-functional consequences of entries to ensure no impact to business results.
- Drive improvement opportunities through participation in cross-functional learning.
Demonstrated strengths in oral and written communication, collaboration, organization, and problem solving skills. Shows a desire to continue learning. Works well in a team environment and has the ability to adapt to change associated with business fluctuations and additional workload. Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
Five years of credit/collection experience preferred.
A little about us:
At Shire, we help people with rare diseases and specialized conditions live their lives to the fullest.