The Collections Coordinator position at the Coca-Cola Credit Union leads and coordinates work performed in collections, which is responsible for collection of delinquent loans in a $116 million loan portfolio. The Collections Coordinator gives day to day guidance and direction to the Collections Specialist. Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Extensive experience in the Banking or Credit Union industry, with a keen focus in Collections with Consumer Loans (credit cards, auto loans, signature loans, home equity loans, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with consumer bankruptcy
- Strong collections, negotiations and skip-tracing skills required
- Intermediate or Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Prepare and present monthly reports to Management on delinquency and recommended charge offs, presentation skills a must
- Quarterly regulatory reporting on charge offs and delinquent loans
- Strong telephone customer service skills, daily telephone contact with members required
- Working with bankruptcy or collection attorneys and repossession agents
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to read Consumer Credit Reports and recommend collections strategies to management
- Ability to research and resolve collections related complaints
- Financial analysis skills
- Debt collections knowledge of Unfair or Deceptive Acts or Practices (UDAAP) regulations and Federal Debit Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experienceRelated Work Experience:
At least 5 years in collection of loans, use of Excel and preparing and presenting management reports. Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.