Candidate will be responsible for answering inbound customer service calls which could include third-party contacts.
Candidates will be responsible for following federal, state and local regulations around privacy and must be able to recognize exposure and minimize risk to the customer and Capital One.
Successful candidates will offer a consistent and pleasant experience.
• Make outbound collection calls
• Exhibit effective skip-tracing techniques when applicable
• Provide thorough and accurate documentation to accounts
• Maintain superior quality assurance results
• Servicing accounts by investigating problems and finding resolutions to create a positive customer experience.
• Conducts extensive customer interaction via inbound and outbound calls in both a "dialer" and manual environment.
• Updates account information and complete appropriate documentation.
• Perform account level research
• Overcome objections that customers have about making payments toward their account and help them to understand their account(s) and responsibilities
• High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
• 3 years of customer service experience
• 2 years of sales experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.