Support the regions day-to-day AR collections process through the monitoring of AR aging. Following Firm collections policies and procedures takes action to recover delinquent accounts by initiating collections calls. Prepares reports reflecting status of collection activity and recommends resolution for disputed issues with clients.
- Transactional collection processing duties may include but are not limited to:
- Initiate collection calls to clients and ensures that calls are maintained at a high volume and in compliance with the firm’s collections policies and procedures, and a positive customer service experience is received
- Document detailed notes into the collections tracking system, coordinate follow up calls, resend invoices, and research any client account discrepancies
- Set up payment terms up to $25,000
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all customer correspondence including collection letters
- Work independently with Client Service Coordinators (CSC) and Clients regarding payment arrangements, collections, skip tracing and client issues
- Reporting & Analysis duties may include but are not limited to:
- Update weekly and/or monthly collections reports as needed
- Analyze and recommend resolution for disputed issues with clients, set up payment terms, and administer stop work program
- Build and maintain relationships with Partner’s, CSC’s and Finance Management for additional assistance with more complex collection situations
- Work with the outside collection agency as needed. Ensure all items sent out are properly documented
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to prepare presentations including charts, graphics and tables, speaker notes & handouts, etc.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with diverse audiences
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Professional services experience
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.