Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Collections Specialist in Greenville, SC. This is for a Long-term Temp/Temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, be reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Collections Specialist job include:
Pays $13.00hr + bonus
The Collection Specialist will be required to communicate with consumers to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts prior to charge-off. The Collection Specialist may be required to assist on additional clients files that contain multiple stage accounts placed for collections and/or legal actions.
• Process all correspondences with adherence to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
• Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
• Provide feedback to management concerning possible opportunities for areas of improvement.
• Provide valuable insight and recommendations to improve processes and efficiency.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Perform other duties as needed.
• Minimum of 1 years Call Center And/Or Collections experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
• Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
• Able to work in a team environment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Center Representative job in Greenville, SC or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.