Supervise the collection staff, systems, and processes. Implement strategies to achieve stated delinquency and charge-off goals.
1. Responsible for achieving agreed upon delinquency and charge-off goals.
2. Lead team to high performance while implementing the overall collections strategy by coaching, reviewing account work/calls, and assisting on escalations.
3. Partner with other leaders to accomplish division and organizational projects.
4. Participate in monthly leadership presentations on business results.
5. Recommend, review and submit accounts to be charged-off to provision for loan loss.
6. Lead efforts to increase team engagement, and consistently improve service to partners in organization.
7. Responsible for challenging established processes in search for more effective and efficient solutions while building consensus from team for new solutions.
8. Analyze collection results and collector performance to determine trends, set strategies to improve and report on progress.
9. Responsible for leading, training, developing and aligning staff.
10. Ensure department talent management objectives are achieved, including employee development plans, development of organizational bench strength, and performance management processes.
11. Understand and comply with credit union policies and procedures and related laws and regulations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Three years of progressive collections experience and/or related experience and proven collection results
- Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge of collections required, with knowledge of repossession, bankruptcy and foreclosure laws and procedures preferred
- Consumer loan product knowledge
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is preferred
- Accomplished communication, problem solving, and leadership skills
- Proven ability to lead and motivate staff
- Possess a challenger mindset and openness to do things differently and more efficiently
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.