Parallon Business Performance Group
is seeking a Collector
to work with the Richmond Shared Services Group
at the Boulders offices, 7300 Beaufont Springs Drive, Richmond, Virginia. This is a Full Time opportunity; Monday - Friday from 8:30AM to 5:00PM .
As a Collector
you will be responsible for performing account follow-up and resolution of insurance and patient receivables. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work insurance pools and contact insurance companies to resolve claims that are not paid
in a timely manner
- Review EOB's, remits and payer correspondence in the course of performing account follow-up
- and escalate any identified issues to the appropriate area for review and response to
expedite claim resolution.
- Identify problem accounts and escalate as appropriate
- Maintain compliance with pool completion requirements
- Maintain required productivity and QA standards
- Document in the patient account record to identify actions taken on the account
- Work with patients and guarantors resolve payer requests and discrepancies to promptly
resolve pending claims.
We offer a convenient location, free parking, training support, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits that include several insurance packages to choose from, paid time off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, company matching 401K.Qualifications: Education:
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least one year of healthcare experience preferred
- At least one year of experience with Medicare and Medicaid
- Experience working with insurance companies
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom