Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Call Center Representative - Customer Service job in Arcade, NY. This is for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. As a Customer Service Representative you will interact with customers via telephone to collect delinquent medical bills, provide re-payment solutions & track payments. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative - Customer Service job include:
• Receive/Place a high volume of inbound/outbound calls
• Keep record of customer interactions, record details as well as actions taken
• Use computer system to track, gather information from the customer
• Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
• High School Diploma
• Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
• Computer literate
• Able to work in a team environment
Work schedule is Monday - Friday with hours from 8:30am - 5:00pm and/or 11:30am - 8:00pm
Paid training for 2 weeks
Pay for this position is $9.70 per hr with pay increases according to dollars collected
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Representative - Customer Service job in Customer Service/Collector in Arcade, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.