Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000 - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Responsibilities:
Internship with the Internal Audit team at Kronos will involve completion of multiple projects with varying length and focus designed to provide multifaceted view of what it is to work in the field of risk management and internal audit in the fast paced technology field.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Work with the Internal Audit team to learn how to establish working relationships with personnel throughout Kronos
- Learn to exhibit a professional, business‐like demeanor
- Learn, apply and deliver various audit methodology on assigned projects
- Learn how to build and broaden consultative skill
- Work under supervision of staff and management to provide recommendations for
improved and enhanced business processes & controls
- Learn how to manage career by taking proactive career steps ‐ set goals and career plans with the support staff and management
- Continue to develop excellent professional oral and written communication skills
- Learn how to support organization and function initiatives
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's program in the fields of Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Accounting/Management Information Systems, or Audit & Compliance.
- Minimum of 5 successfully completed semesters (or credit equivalent) at a 4-year college/university prior to start of internship.
- Graduating students are eligible only if they are returning to school the following semester to pursue the next level degree.
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.2)
- Strong MS Office skills required
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Coursework in Audit / Compliance and capstone business focused projects a plus.
- Focus in business systems usage, design and testing an advantage
- Understanding of database structures and scripting; exposure to data interrogation tools (ACL, IDEA, etc.) a plus.
- Willingness to adapt to changing environment and maintain positive attitude
A little about us:
At Kronos, we believe great businesses are powered by great people.