Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better. THE OPPORTUNITY
The Fannie Mae summer internship program is a 10-week program designed to give students in depth work experience in areas such as Business Analysis, Modeling and Analytics, Technical Analysis, Finance, Accounting, Audit, Enterprise Risk, Development, Engineering and more. Our internships are designed as a pipeline for our entry-level rotation program or direct hire opportunities. Selected students are offered full-time positions at the completion of the summer based on job performance and business needs. The program also provides career development opportunities, including an Executive Speaker Series, community service activities, training opportunities, and networking events. Positions are located in our Washington, DC, Reston or Herndon, VA offices. Qualifications:
Would you like to learn more about FNMA? We are looking to build our network of potentially interested candidates and invite you to share your information with us.
- Be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Earn a college GPA of 3.0 or above
- Variety of majors accepted including but not limited to Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Systems Engineering
- Rising college seniors preferred
- Strong analytical background
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and the ability to contribute to a team atmosphere
- Self-starter, strong business acumen, and results focused
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency with various technology applications
Let us know if you would be interested in working on a high-performing team and making a difference in making homes more accessible. We would like to collect your information and learn more about your background. If there is a potential match, we may contact you and share further information about exploring upcoming opportunities at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress **Please note that this invitation is NOT an active opening/posting. Submitting an application constitutes an expression of interest in future similar active openings at Fannie Mae. A recruiter will review your qualifications and, if an active opening becomes available in the future that meets your skill set, you may be contacted.**
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.