College Summer Intern *
• Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
• Develop business, financial and analytical skills needed for career in global wealth management and financial services.
• Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their teams.
• Perform market research.
• Gain exposure to wealth management business, products, services and clients' financial needs.
• High school diploma required. In pursuit of college degree preferable.
• At least 18 years of age.
• Internships are intended to be positions that are for limited duration, with a maximum duration ten months.
• Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global wealth management business.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to work on a team.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.