Color Lab Technician
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 301639630
A Color Lab Technician job in Garland,TX is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. A high school diploma or equivalent and previous experience in a lab setting is necessary to be considered for this position. You will be responsible for performing basic mixing and matching of paints based pm formulas, samples, and customer requests. You will also prepare color technologies and methods, determine degree of color match, assist with proper adjustments, and cleaning and maintaining the lab. This position is available on second shift working Monday through Friday.
Color Lab Technician job responsibilities include:
• Mix and prepare paint and match basic or standard customer specifications, samples, and requests
• Complete appropriate forms and documentation
• Perform basic calculations to prepare, perform, and conclude tests and analyses
• Clean, maintain, and calibrate standare equipment
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience working in a lab setting
• Able to distinguish full spectrum of color and distinguish shades/tints of a color
• Able to perfomr basic math calculations used in formulas
If you are interested in this Color Lab Technician job in Garland, TX then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position please contact Christine Hernandez at email@example.com. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled