Responsible for making color and utilization on printer while following prescribed safety rules and complying with OSHA regulations.
Summary of essential job functions
- Checks screen for print
- Repairs screens when necessary
- Makes colors per established formulas
- Covers breaks or absences for other Print positions
- Cleans machine when needed
- Ensures work area, including color shop, is kept organized, clean and safe
- Previous print operations experience (or equivalent) preferred
- Read and write English
- Good sense of color
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
*Hours are overnight Sun-Thurs 11:00PM-7:00 AM. Interviews and training will be conducted during first shift.*
This is a TEMP-PERM position with opportunity to join the UNION once perm.
Pay for the position is between $15.55-$16.55/hour
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.