Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military experience welcome!
When Comcast small and medium business customers contact us with questions or an issue, we need to be prepared to handle any unique request. That means we need skilled problem-solvers ready to listen and engage thoughtfully with customers as they multitask, create relationships, and think on their feet. People who are able to turn any situation around by providing resolution-and bring top personalized service to each and every customer.
You'll be responsible for providing superior technical support service to our small and medium business customers by promptly answering inquiries, providing accurate information while troubleshooting and problem solving with customers. You'll bring specialized knowledge/skills in your area while contributing to projects as required, and since you'll be part of a team you may also act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Interacts with small and medium business customers via telephone or email to assist with billing issues.
- Strives for First Call Resolution while handling all issues with urgency, ownership and accountability.
- Explains billing cycles, processes, and prorates effectively to ensure that customers understand their statements.
- Navigates through a variety of software applications to manage customer account information and resolve billing issues.
- Resolves delinquent account balances. Corrects errors and discrepancies on customers' billing statements as necessary.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements & provide feedback and possible solutions to leadership.
- Communicates effectively with customers in a professional manner while setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware, etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast Business by introducing customer to new products, higher tiers of service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Performs complex diagnostic troubleshooting to resolve voice, video & data service issues.
- Responsible for fulfilling client requests to make changes to their Comcast Business Class Services including voice, video & data products.
- Leverages a variety of software applications to manage customer account information, diagnose, and resolve technical difficulties.
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer