Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Want to learn more? Click "apply now" above
to get in touch!
Welcome to IFC
! Our organization is tasked with building tools, frameworks, and services that enable integration in the cloud. The IFC ecosystem allows Workday developers, System Integrators, and customers to build scalable, high volume integrations with non-Workday systems. Here are the teams we're hiring for:Web Services -
We help drive and build web services framework which runs whole of workday REST/SOAP API stack. Our team values innovation, collaboration, and ownership. We believe mistakes are inevitable, but learning from them so we can improve is critical to us. We want folks who are willing to grab a shovel and dig in regardless of title or position. Integrated Cloud Platform -
We develop software for integration technologies, platforms, and tools to help build and enhance new features for our cloud platform.Does the challenge of defining integration technology in the era of cloud computing appeal to you? Enterprise Services -
We develop the platform that drives core business transactions for some of the world's biggest companies by architecting, designing, development and ownership of critical platform services. These modules are the building blocks that help make our software great. Innovation and solving problems are always on our mind; our engineers are constantly evolving our systems. Our engineers Work on complex, server-side Java and Scala components Collaboration -
The team charter is to "Build services that connect people, places, and things.The Collaboration development team works on a wide variety of features including: Notifications as a Service (Email, Text, Push), Workday Connect which includes Campaign and Distribution Frameworks, Frameworks that bring Workday to a user's Natural Workspace This team is looking for a highly motivated, experienced developers to join us in building robust, powerful, compelling collaborative tools, frameworks and services for Workday. Tech:
What skills are we looking for?
Learn more about Workday:
- Experience with Scala, Akka, Spray, NoSQL data stores (for example, Riak, Cassandra, or MongoDB), XML processing or Web Services (SOAP / REST)
- Experience with large-scale, distributed, and highly concurrent systems
- Knowledge of methodologies, technologies and architectures employed by consumer internet applications
- Experience working on agile development teams using scrum, scrumban or kanban.
- Proven ability to build complex systems using web services standards WSDL, SOAP, BPEL, or similar technologies.
- Complete command of XML standards and experience in their application (for example, XML Schema, XSLT, STX, DOM, SAX, and similar technologies).
- Experience of Java development.
- Experience of Java-based application server or enterprise service bus (ESB) environments.
Workday's Technology Platform and Development Process (whitepaper):
http://bit.ly/wdaytechdev Workday Technology and Innovation Blog:
http://blogs.workday.com/category/technology-innovation/ EVP of Development Explains Technology behind Workday's Innovative Applications (YouTube):