*Command Center Senior Associate - Remote opportunity; candidate must be located in Eastern time-zone*
Responsible for providing service delivery process management from initial customer contact to service complete. Primary focus entails monitoring of service events to ensure agreed-upon customer SLAs will be met. Utilizes a variety of tools to identify exceptions and works cross functionally with internal and external partners to drive the services solution. Provides ongoing communications to customers, partners, and internal stakeholders pertaining to the service event. May also provide support for customer escalations and/or event management.
- Attempts to resolve service exceptions (alerts) through alternative options.
- Works in conjunction with multiple cross functional organizations to analyze situations and drive customer issues to resolution.
- Contacts customer to review exceptions and to reset expectations regarding service.
- Handles incoming calls from customers with questions regarding delivery details.
- Performs Root Cause and Closed Loop corrective actions for a variety of service delivery issues.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, concepts, and technologies as well as knowledge of related disciplines to solve problems and deliver solutions.
- Develops solutions to complex technical problems, which may impact multiple work areas.
- Probes beyond the stated situation to identify underlying issues and consider possible alternatives.
- Recommends and assists in the implementation of changes to policies/ procedures as appropriate.
- Resolves complex issues escalated from less-experienced team members.
- Receives general direction; work may be completed without pre-established procedures.
- Coordinates resources and activities as needed to achieve deadlines and results.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred
- Firm understanding of one key business discipline (SBD / NBD / Escalations, etc).
- Basic computer skills and basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of Dell dispatch monitoring tools.
- Strong customer service skills.
*Company Description *
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:* Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Product Services - Command Center*
**Title:** *Command Center Senior Associate - Remote opportunity; candidate must be located in Eastern time-zone*
**Requisition ID:** *160012J1*