We are looking for an experienced Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) seller with strong industry and domain skills in the given solution segment. This role manages a set of large IBM Commerce SaaS clients with full accountability for protecting the SaaS renewable revenue, reducing churn and expanding revenues through up-sell and cross-sell.Measurements are recurring revenue, contract extension rates and expansion (growth) revenue.Responsibilities:
- Exceed target goals by protecting revenue, improving renewal rates, reducing churn and expanding revenues
- Own and maintain the Executive client relationship, acting as an advocate and trusted resource, proactively mobilizing IBM resources (Services, Support, Sales, Product Mgmt. etc.. ) on behalf of the client; and creating a streamlined IBM client experience
- Ensure your clients have access to the right success Activities; onboarding programs, training, CSMs, services, support etc..
- Hold regular and effective communication with the client (QBRs, email, social media), maintain client reference-ability and high participation in IBM events (client councils, industry events etc..)
- Get ahead of any factors that impede customer satisfaction and work to remove roadblocks.
- Minimize customer churn by understanding your customer's business, their challenges and their goals and appropriately introduce IBM solutions.
- Effectively and independently deliver the IBM vision & value proposition for the given solution, demonstrating a keen understanding of market conditions, competitive landscape and clients' business goals and pressures
- Defend the account from competition, demonstrate effective use of heat maps, sales plays etc..
- Foster collaboration and work closely with the Sales team to maximize client coverage based on client needs and opportunity.
- Maintain sales hygiene with accurate and timely forecasting for your book of business, leverage Exec sponsors etc...
- Handle the commercial aspects of the relationship such as billing, overages and negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management ,finance and pricing where necessary.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.