The Account Manager is responsible for building new business and managing accounts in New England and Upstate New York. Ensuring maximum customer support and satisfaction as well as achievement of target revenue.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quota (e.g. exceed quota of 3M )
- Ability to work with a sales engineering team and other areas of McAfee in closing complex networking-security opportunities at the C-Level
- Partner with other business units in identifying other opportunities outside your core product portfolio
- Capable of closing software contracts and services in the range of $150K-$1mil
- Responsible for managing and growing territory, maximizing short term revenue, building future sales pipeline through demonstrated account and territory planning
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or relevant years of experience
- Five or more years of experience in Mid-Market and/or Enterprise Field Sales.
- Consistent track record of quota attainment and/or overachievement.
- Three or more years of experience selling complex enterprise software/services, within security or closely related product verticals.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism. Leadership, accountability and self-starter qualities.
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization.
- Security Software/Hardware Experience
- Cloud Solutions Experience
- Established Contacts and intimate Knowledge of Assigned Territory.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.