More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, central nervous system and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients' lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us! OBJECTIVES:
- Leads the analysis of complex business problems and elicits and documents business requirements. Understands the customer's business and manages relationships with key customers.
- Sets scope and business priority-setting for change initiatives of large size and complexity, and leads system implementations.
- Influences stakeholders to prioritize requirements and to ensure the total solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations.
- Proactively identifies technology solutions to meet business objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders.
- Using knowledge of business operations, identifies and investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, and leads the implementation of improvements within area of responsibility.
Qualifications EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Sole contributor or leader of a small team to deliver IT solutions that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives and are implemented in a cost efficient and high quality manner
- Has authority and responsibility for a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects. When appropriate, leads organizational objectives and delegates responsibilities. Is accountable for actions and decisions taken by self and subordinates.
- Directs business process design and requirements analysis on large/complex project. Ensures documentation according to Takeda QMS standards, policies and procedures.
- Leads requirements gathering, prioritization and negotiation with business management on a BU level.
- Is a subject matter expert in the business area of expertise, understands one or more BU organizations and related technical landscapes
- Responsible for delivery of large-scale changes and delivery of IT projects.
- Makes decisions which impact the work of employing organizations, achievement of organizational objectives and financial performance.
- Influences policy formation on the contribution of own specialism to business objectives. Influences a significant part of own organization. Develops influential relationships with internal and external customers/suppliers/partners at senior management level, including industry leaders.
- Recommends strategy, validating and justifying business needs, conducting feasibility studies, producing high-level and detailed business models, preparing business cases, overseeing development and implementation of solutions,
- Actively shares emerging industry standards/trends with customers and peers within area of responsibility
- Assures projects and project team members follow all company and departmental policies, procedures and standards
- Ensures delivered solutions are compliant with associated federal regulations (SOX, OFCCP, labor laws, GMP, GxP, GCP, etc)
- Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
- Manages complex CRM business applications throughout the application lifecycle including technical environments, change and release management.
- Works closely with the Business to help solve complex business problems and elicits and documents business requirements. Understands the customer's business and manages relationships with key customers.
- Works closely with the Account Master, Customer Master and Data Warehouse teams to insure alignment with the CRM team
- Ensure service introductions from project team and deployment partner to support organization are completed and documented.
- Provides analysis, design and configuration of commercial business requests
- Participates in strategic planning for application, proactively identifying changes in business and technology landscape that would impact application. Identify technical projects required to maintain service levels. (synergy with roadmap)
- Using knowledge of CRM business operations, identifies and investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, and leads the implementation of improvements within area of responsibility.
- Consults architects, customers, third party service providers and IT management in design, planning, integration, expansion, problem determination and resolution.
- Knowledge of Commercial Reporting, Data Analytics and BI
- Bachelors Degree or high school degree and 12 years of work experience in any business related field.
- 8 + years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience supporting functional processes and technical design.
- Extensive experience implementing applications.
- Excellent user knowledge of relevant systems solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to write and speak the English language
Pharmaceutical industry and/or drug development business experience LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Preferred Veeva Certified Admin or other relevant CRM administrator certifications
- Preferred SFDC Certified Admin
- Experience with ITSM or similar Service Management ticketing system
- Preferred ITIL or similar service management certification
- Access to transportation to attend meetings
- Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally
*LI-BJ1 -PRI we are driven to improve people's lives www.takedajobs.com Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please. Schedule
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.