Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The Trainer is responsible for ensuring regulatory, job-specific compliance. This individual will also be responsible for scheduling, delivering, and tracking employee training, while assisting in the development of on-the-job training. Additionally, the Trainer will also be responsible for facilitating the training and qualification process for company associates, according to company guidelines, in order to meet and exceed performance criteria, while maximizing business results.
* Assist with the design and delivery of job-specific training.
* Schedule, deliver, and track all regulatory compliance, company-required, job-specific, and external training.
* Track and report training status and completion on a monthly basis.
* Review current qualification/skill sets and certification processes, while reviewing with SMEs and recommending changes.
* Document and organize all training documentation.
* Coordinate “Train the Trainer” programs, while utilizing subject matter experts.
* Prepare all training materials (i.e., handouts, name tags, table tents, agendas) regarding to internal or external meetings.
* Prepare documentation and materials necessary to perform training.
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* Master’s Degree preferred
* Advanced level English required
* 5 years of management experience with training/facilitation
* Advanced knowledge of process improvement
* Advanced knowledge of business etiquette
* Basic knowledge of database and system knowledge
* Advanced knowledge of resource knowledge
* Advanced knowledge of knowledge transfer
* Advanced knowledge of IT security
* Advanced knowledge of using specialized software programs
* Advanced knowledge of project management
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.