Commercial Banking Training Program (Credit Analyst)
Anticipated start date: September 2017
Credit Analysts are placed in an eighteen to twenty-four month rotational training program to prepare them to become Relationship Managers.
Position Competencies Successful incumbents are action oriented, customer focused, are able to learn on the fly and have strong presentation, self-development, time management and written communication skills.
Position Responsibilities: Key responsibilities throughout the Commercial Banking rotational training program are as follows:
* Provide high quality customer service as well as assist lenders in cultivating new business relationships. * Assist the commercial lending departments with the underwriting and documentation of a loan request. * Provide analysis of the proposed structure and the various repayment sources as well as the analysis of industry/economic factors affecting the request. * Provide on-going monitoring of the credit exposure once the transaction is completed. * Attend and participate in loan approval discussions and present deals to loan committees.
Relocation Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Travel Some travel may be required of this position.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or Economics * 3.0 (GPA) overall grade point average (GPA will be calculated by using grades for all credit hours/classes that are applied towards degree including transferred credits) * 2 Accounting classes (3.0 average GPA) * 1 year word processing and spreadsheet software experience
* Transcripts are required prior to formal interview.
* Will consider applicants 9 months prior to the completion of their Bachelor's Degree or MBA. Employment to begin post- graduation.
* Degree (as described above) must be completed and verified prior to official start date.
* Candidates will be required to attend credit training in Dallas, TX for 2 weeks.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled