Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
CBO Senior Project Manager - Round Rock, TX
Supporting the Account Management Services (AMS) Organization
Grade Level: I8
Dell is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our dynamic team in Commercial Business Operations, reporting to the Senior Manager of the Capabilities Team.
Through the process of change, we are challenging ourselves to work faster, smarter, and more efficiently.
This role will be a key component in shaping how the business works in the short, medium, and long term, and this individual will work closely with the organizations leadership team as well as global teams including E-Support, I/T, Customer Tools, PG (Product Group), and others.
The high-level, high-impact projects this individual will be responsible for will help ensure the success and efficiency of the organization, and the success of the candidate will directly affect the overall success of the organization.
- Provides strategic thinking and thought leadership based on in-depth business
- Defines and drives process improvements
- Applies advanced knowledge of project management methodology to manage
high-impact, broad scope projects
- Leads Design of current and future tools for Tech Support and Customers
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the
relevant stakeholders on a timely basis
- Utilizes relevant project management tools, systems, and applications
- Ability to lead large, cross-functional project teams
- Executive level communication and presentation skills
- Strong business analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks and workflows
- Strong organizational abilities
- Ability to manage conflicts and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Knowledge of the Account Management Services (ASM) organization and business processes
- Undergraduate degree and 6+ years, or Graduate degree and 4+ years of Project Management experience
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Business Support
Job ID: R93879
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.