Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities estimated to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The Commercial Capabilities and Systems Director will be responsible for leadership of Commercial Capabilities and Systems Team that includes setting of team's strategic vision, business priorities, performance metrics and associate development. Team will deliver Sales Capabilities to the Southwest Team which enhances our Sales Team success as well as help develop the talent within those teams. This role will also lead the strategic processes supporting the development and deployment of the Southwest's RED & PicOS platforms. This includes day to day stewardship of information, opportunity identification and exploring how additional innovation in this space will contribute to world class execution.
* Lead the Sales Capabilities and RED/PicOS Managers Team including associate development, setting strategic direction and ensuring a highly collaborative approach with functional partners.
* Lead the design and maintenance of Coca-Cola Southwest's Spring Mobil platform and all Sales Tools.
* Owns adoption, usage reports, integration of ordering, CCC, PicOS, prospecting and the Merchandising function in Customer.
* Deliver execution information from one common platform to the frontline sales teams. # Lead the development of channel RED & PicOS targets.
* Develop Selling Process to drive business results through Spring Mobil.
* Manage the e-CMA process.
* Development and implementation of Front-line capability trainings.
* Collaborate with team to align on, develop and deliver Sales Capabilities, RED & PicOs.
* Gain alignment on key programs and provide Leadership with updates as appropriate. Gain Feedback on opportunities and what is working well.
* Ensure that annual budgets are in place to support the hardware & software requirements supporting assigned areas of accountability.
* Align on long term and short term plan supporting hardware and software to not only deliver accountabilities in the Sales Capabilities/RED/PicOS space, but also to look forward for new technologies to move the business forward.
* Understand programs and pathways planned by CCNA and how/if we can/should adopt. Includes onboarding, training libraries and developmental programs.
* Collaborate with vendors to consistently seek improvement in our hardware & software supporting PicOS/RED/Sales Capabilities.
* Partner to gain on alignment on RED & PicOS deployment as well as provide feedback look when process opportunities or strategic direction can be enhanced.
* Collaboration with 3rd party IT hardware vendors and understanding of IT system supporting Commercial Capabilities.
* Bachelor’s Degree required.
* Master’s Degree desirable.
* 5+ years of prior Manager experience on Commercial Area.
* 5+ years of prior Manager experience on IT Systems.
* 3+ years of prior Manager experience on Sales Capabilities.
* Advanced English language required.
* Advanced knowledge, skills and abilities understanding of integrated business systems and management.
* Functional Knowledge of Spring Mobil and SFA platforms and WorldApp/Key Survey.
* Ability to set strategic direction and develop a high performing team.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.