The commercial card account manager is responsible for the day to day operational support in for commercial credit cards and the Commercial Card Online (CCO) platform.
- *Minimum 3 years of banking experience.
- *Minimum 2 years of experience supporting and maintaining commercial cards.
- *Minimum 2 years of experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc).
- Working knowledge/experience with commercial cards preferred
- Extensive industry/business knowledge in credit card or payments industry.
- Partner with Commercial Card Product Manager and Commercial Card Sales Support Manager to ensure client has seamless onboarding process
- Attend sales presentations with Commercial Card Product Manager to meet both existing clients and prospects up front.
- Proven experience in demonstrating initiative in creating and maintaining positive business relationships.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects and timeframes is necessary; sense of urgency paramount.
- Support Line colleagues in providing superior service to clients, interfacing with all levels of management.
- Provide ongoing education and training to existing clients not currently utilizing commercial card online.
- Assist with other Card Product support as needed
- Provide support to the Credit Card Operations team as needed.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, analytical, planning, and scheduling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to make presentations/webinars and communicate with all levels of Bank management.
- High proficiency in Excel; proficiency in Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Access and other advanced programs would be beneficial.
- Creativity when designing solutions to problems.
- Infrequent weekend support may be needed to support urgent client issues.
- Compliance -- CNB CBTs and legal regulatory changes we need to adhere to.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products we provide, the services we deliver, the processes we employ, and the incentives with which we reward our colleagues.
- Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement.
*Represents the basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.Note
: The Preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.Note
: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
With $46.9 billion in assets, City National Bank provides banking, investment and trust services through 72 offices, including 17 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada, New York City, Nashville, Atlanta and Minneapolis.