GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world's largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Commercial Communications Manager
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Schenectady, Boston, New York, Atlanta, Greenville
As the Commercial Communications Manager, you will be a part of the Marketing Communications Team at the GE Power headquarter level and will work closely with our communications, strategic accounts, product management, sales and marketing teams to create and deliver a holistic commercial communication plan to foster market growth, strengthen customer relationships, and position the GE brand.
As the Commercial Communications Manager, you will;
- Execute and measure commercial communication plan for Strategic Account team; foster market growth, position GE among its competitors, drive product solution awareness in the marketplace and help strengthen customer relationships
- Create and tailor high-level messaging and amplify success stories illustrating the value proposition using select channels (i.e. events, collateral, web, and social)
- Work with marketing digital teams to connect Strategic Account teams with our customers through creative commercial campaigns
- Build and deliver communication plans to connect employees to the business priorities and raise awareness around our Strategic Account organization
- Plan and execute commercial events globally using partner agencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related discipline form an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Sales, Communications, or Marketing
- Ability and willingness to travel globally and work off-hours as required
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Executive presence with the ability to influence teams and provide counsel to exceed business objectives
- Demonstrated track record of delivering communication plans with high-impact results
- International communication experience
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, team player with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects while maintaining a high quality of work
- Clear thinker with proven ability to generate new ideas- Energy / industrial industry experience in B2B marketing / communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Platform; PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.