Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for selling SaaS products and services offered by Comcast Business to our small and medium business customers. The primary responsibility of the SaaS, Cloud Desk Agent (CDA) is to build and manage a pipeline of software license opportunities and incremental revenue by systematic selling and cross-selling our portfolio of products. The CDA drives opportunity qualifications, manages the opportunities in the pipeline and closes deals independently and remotely via the phone.
- Identify areas for process improvements and provide feedback to supervisors.
- Prioritizes workload and manages multiple time sensitive issues at once.
- Assist with incoming calls when call volume peaks and participate in rotating on-call program as needed.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware, etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast Business by proactively listening for opportunities to introduce customer to new products, higher tiers of service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer