Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
BUSINESS UNIT OVERVIEW
Marketing/Product Management develops, executes and measurement of demand generation programs for the North American markets, and for the management of the Eloqua marketing automation program.
The Johnson Controls Commercial Development Program (CDP) is a two -year program designed to help top talent develop their commercial skills through three rotational assignments across various areas within JCI, including Marketing, Sales and Sales Operations. Participants will learn relevant skills and knowledge from intensive classroom and webinar sessions taught by our senior leaders and industry experts. Participants will be involved with projects and initiatives that directly impact our strategic operations and business growth. During each assignment, the selected candidates will participate in on-the-job training program within our Commercial Development division, beginning June 2017.
• Develop demand generation plan, aligned with department's objectives.
• Champion best practices for driving the sales funnel, lead nurturing, conversion, and retention.
• Assist negotiations with vendors and manage the demand generation budget including marketing technology, and digital marketing and other third party agencies.
• Develop and execute inbound marketing, demand generation, lead management and automated online marketing programs to drive lead conversion and ultimately new business acquisition.
• Build marketing automation functional competency within the organization, define and implement best practices, including guidelines for emails, landing pages, campaigns, etc. using Eloqua, Siebel (Compass) and Salesforce.com.
• Pursue ongoing education of industry knowledge, best practices and trends as it pertains to sales, marketing automation and campaign management.
• Undergraduate Seniors majoring in Sales, Marketing, International Business or related field who expect to graduate May 2017.
• Minimum GPA 3.3
• CRM knowledge/experience preferred
• The successful candidate will combine strong attention to detail with ability to think strategically at a global level.
• Very strong analytical and problem solving skills. Knowledge of Excel is a must-have.
• Passion for sales and understanding of the specialist sales model, preferably with relevant experience in Professional Services or Solution oriented industries.
• Passion for new, innovative, high growth products & services and sales models.
• Excellent project and program management skills.
• Conviction & passion for the field.
• Understanding that results and relationships are intertwined.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work and lead through influence in a cross-group environment.
• Solid capability to confront unstructured problems with structured solution approaches.
• Strength in developing and executing strategy while applying sales excellence principles.
ABOUT JCI'S CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
During your assignment with JCI, you may have a variety of developmental opportunities in addition to your work assignments, such as, roundtable discussions with senior leaders to skill-building workshops, networking events, and community activities. No matter what your assignment, you will be presented with exceptional opportunities that help you explore diverse career paths! For more information on our company, a list of other career opportunities, or to create a profile you can visit us at www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.