Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Commercial Excellence Leadership Program Intern (Raleigh, NC), are to:
What You Can Achieve:
- Gain exposure to Bayer Crop Science and better understand the different functions within the company and how they interact;
- Participate in a variety of team marketing initiatives, including campaign management and managing product portfolios in
- operational marketing functions;
- Complete project assignments in cross-functional and multicultural teams;
- Provide product management support for selected products, e.g. repositioning an existing product line to experience the 4 P's in real-life, supporting brand launches or repositioning.
Who you are
- This program enables you to see how concepts learned in school are applied in daily business practices and allows you to take responsibility on a given project. This experience should help you in your second year of MBA, having a professional experience to use when learning new concepts.
- The CEI program also provides an excellent foundation for further career orientation and networking. Talented individuals participating in our CEI program would be seen as natural candidates in our follow up program, the Commercial Excellence Leadership Program (CELP) which offers a full-time employment opportunity.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Interest in Marketing, Sales and/or General Management career in the food and agriculture industry;
- Enrollment in a full time Master's degree in business administration (MBA) from a reputable business school and have completed the first year at the time of the internship; additional scientific knowledge is advantageous;
- Fluency in English, further languages are advantageous;
- Willing to gain experience in a dynamic program in an innovative and global company.
- Two-three (2-3) years' professional experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.