Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Commercial Excellence Project Lead are to:
Who you are
- Define and manage strategic and tactical projects in Marketing and adjacent functions;
- Take on roles such as product manager, marketing manager, etc. with specific supervision;
- Assist in developing strategy including evaluation of strategic alternatives and scenario planning for product development, value proposition definition for assets/brands, product mix, lifecycle management, customer segmentation and distribution, gross to net pricing evaluation, with the focus on securing market growth opportunities;
- Identify, understand and communicate customer needs and insights in order to achieve revenue growth objectives;
- Seek out additional sources to supplement understanding of growers' and partners' needs;
- Ensure direct connection and consistency between product strategies and marketing plans /execution, including volume and financial forecasting;
- Execute market research and market intelligence gathering to ensure understanding of various options and support for informed decisions;
- Initiate and execute high priority ad hoc analyses in anticipation of decisions by marketing and sales leadership.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Completion of MBA by Spring/early Summer of 2018;
- Three (3) to seven (7) years of professional experience;
- Fluency in English, further languages are advantageous;
- The desire for continuous growth and development;
- The will to gain experience in a dynamic program in an innovative and global company;
- A high level of international mobility;
- Willing to potentially relocate to St. Louis in 2018.
* Domestic Relocation assistance is offered for this position Your application
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.