Commercial Installer- Fire Alarm What you will do Responsibilities:
The qualified candidates will perform a variety of Alarm & Detection Systems installation functions. Position requires high energy level with a focus toward customers a willingness to learn and a strong desire to succeed. Good organizational skills and attention to detail required.
What we look for Required:
- Installer Candidates must be proficient with conduit installations (EMT)
- Installer Candidates must be able to read and interpret wiring diagrams and construction drawings
- Knowledge of low voltage cabling.
Who we are
- 0-1 years experience/or entry-level in commercial / Industrial electrical installations
- Experience with fire alarm/ security/access control/ CCTV preferred
- Must possess good oral and written communications skills.
- All candidates must provide own transportation.
- Must be able to pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.