What you will do
The qualified candidates will perform a variety of Alarm & Detection Systems installation functions. Position requires high energy level with a focus toward customers a willingness to learn and a strong desire to succeed. Good organizational skills and attention to detail required.
What we look for Required:
- Installer Candidates must be proficient with conduit installations (EMT)
- Installer Candidates must be able to read and interpret wiring diagrams and construction drawings
- Knowledge of low voltage cabling.
- 0-1 years experience/or entry-level in commercial / Industrial electrical installations
- Experience with fire alarm/ security/access control/ CCTV preferred
- Must possess good oral and written communications skills.
- All candidates must provide own transportation.
- Must be able to pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou