What you will do
Performs basic, routine and repeatable install tasks independently or assists the responsible person for completion of Install related tasks for electronic product lines and standard electronic systems. What we look for Required:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the security alarm industry
- High School diploma or GED
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service
- S trong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills.
- Fire Alarm License preferred.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .