About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description
The Commercial Loan Closer is responsible for managing and administering a portfolio of loans from origination through to settlement and funding in accordance with Bank policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- May manage a loan pipeline from origination through to settlement and funding in accordance with Bank policies and procedures
- Provides documentation and Bank policy and procedure guidance to all lending areas
- Orders various loan documentation and searches, as necessary
- Updates Exception report weekly
- Verifies all quality control procedures are maintained and monitored
- Majority of loans handled are standard, non-complex in nature
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years related experience required
- Thorough knowledge of Bank policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of commercial loan documentation, title policies, appraisals, environmental assessments and entity formation documents
- Detail oriented, self-motivated
- Excellent communications, planning, Customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with Customers attorneys and Bank personnel
- PC proficiency and ability to travel to loan closings
Hours Standard Business Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Hampshire City (Primary) North Hampton * Additional Cities in Primary State North Hampton
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.