Commercial Loans Processor II
This position is responsible for generating loan documents and closing documents, file maintenance, and providing loan department support by establishing and maintaining accurate and timely reports and administrative assistance to loan officers.
Successful incumbents possess integrity and trust, listening skills, problem solving skills, are focused on the customer, have a drive for results and strong business acumen and are excellent at prioritizing and managing work.
* Maintains and set up basic commercial loan accounts using the AFS system, while meeting production standards with a high degree of accuracy.
* Processes and input into the commercial loan system the following loan information: new loans, renewals, payments, and rate changes; credits and debits checking and savings accounts.
* Performs basic accrual computations.
* Reviews and inputs collateral aging reports, inventory and receivables, sales and collections and accounts receivable balances.
* Performs miscellaneous duties when requested.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Travel is not required of this position.
* High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
* 2 college level accounting classes (2.0 GPA in each) or 2 years of accounting experience
* 1 year of commercial loan operations experience
* 1 year of customer service experience on a telephone and face-to-face environment
* 2 years of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled