The Commercial Master Data Administrator will execute commercial and material master data requests and contribute to the transformation of Intel's capital and supporting item master data strategy. As part of this role, you will work with cross organizational teams, subject matter experts, and Master Data Program Manager(s) to support the different business segments by managing new and change requests and contributing to continuous improvement efforts. In addition, you may assist with other supply chain related activities that require engagement with Intel's supply base to enable order visibility and order accuracy.
This is a temporary position for 12 months.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business administration or Supply Chain
- At least 2 years' Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel)
In addition, the ideal candidate would also have:
- SAP Experience
- Analytical Problem Solving - Analyzes data effectively. Applies problem-solving skills to solve difficult problems and generates effective solutions.
- Attention to Detail - Learns and understand details needed to support master data business. Comprehends complexities and nuances of requests and the system connections and data feeds.
- Stakeholder Management: Forges alliances with internal customers, business partners, and suppliers. Knows business and stakeholder requirements and proactively delivers solutions.
- Change Management Adaptability: Ability to work in a self-directed and rapidly changing environment and aggressively pursues deliverables, despite ambiguity.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.