IT Manager Commercial Operations - Marketing Cloud
Location: UK (Wokingham, Pinewood or Maidenhead), or Switzerland (Zug) or US (Jacksonville or Pennsylvania - West Chesterbrook).
Travel: 15% (Global)
Closing Date: 1st February 2017
The Marketing Cloud Product Line Owner is a global Manager (M1) position that will lead a team managing all elements of the Sales Force Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Platform for the Consumer Medical Technology (Vision Care and Diabetes Care) organization. Reports to the Commercial Ops Global Product Line Owner and partners with BUIT BTL’s, respective BUIT PLO’s, Business Users and IT delivery partners (ITAS, ISRM and GTS). Key Deliverables include: Global SFMC Platform Strategy (roadmap/business cases), Global Platform Governance, Prioritization of the platform’s project portfolio & Operational execution of the platform. Will work closely with other components of the Commercial Ops team that manages SFDC technologies.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Sets a clear vision for the SFMC Platform (product) and is responsible for multi-generation platform strategy.
- Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the platform/product features by business value
Business IT Interface
- Understand the business’s needs and priorities from the platform/product.
- Negotiate with the business to see what items (story points) are built and which are bag-logged based on capacity.
- Accountable for development work getting done correctly.
Business Requirements Analysis
- Develops acceptance criteria.
- Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements.
- Tracks progress of product development in the context of the larger program (scrum master owns day to day burn down charts).
- Reports back to the business on status on the delivery of features, functionality and applications.
- Has a combination of global and regional accountability.
- Ensure team goals and objectives align to company and functional strategies.
- Manages all aspects of the J&J personnel development processes (coaching, mentoring).
- Ensure JNJ talent development conversations are executed with each team member.
- Manages resources in multiple time zones/locations.
- Sustain high Credo Engagement role model leadership.
- Recruit top talent for open positions
- Adherence to JNJ Training requirements, portfolio, project management and IT procurement processes.
- Ensure system compliance with JNJ Standards
- Fulfill IT System Business Service Agreements
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, in related subject (preferred)
- An aptitude of various Commercial IT technologies specifically in the area of marketing & CRM solutions.
- Experience in the Healthcare, FMCG (Fast-moving consumer goods) and/or medical technology industries is a plus
- Industry, business process and business strategy knowledge, operations knowledge, domain expertise, experience working across multiple levels of business stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable experience with Salesforce.com CRM service technologies: Sales Cloud (including DSA), Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audience
- Demonstrated organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail to facilitate a close relationship with respective IT & business teams. Ability to work with virtual, multi-cultural, global cross functional teams.
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
United Kingdom-England-WokinghamOther Locations
North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-ChesterbrookOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.