Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Commercial Payments Analyst to be located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The Commercial Payments Analyst will ensure accurate and on time payments are made in accordance with contractual obligations for assigned accounts and/or territories. Commercial Payments Analyst should fully understand the accounts, contracting and payment strategy assigned to them.
• Read, interpret, and implement payment processes according to written contracts.
• Develop, create and run reports from varying systems in support of payments made.
• Make all payments in accordance with SOX and compliance guidelines.
• Perform trend analysis; analyze and interpret data and reports.
• Research problems of broad scope (sales, payments, customer structure, product structure, and data history).
• Provide recommendations for efficiencies, improvements, and resolution.
• Possess strong analytical and communication skills for communication/interaction with Customers, Enterprise Contracting Offer Development team, Operating Companies, Distributor and Wholesaler personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues of unique complexity as needed.
• Analyze, Identify and assist in implementation of process improvements impacting the department.
• Create efficiencies through the development and implementation of new processes.
• Develop ad hoc reports as needed per individual customer needs.
• Be able to adapt quickly to department needs.
• Identify and handle conflict management, relationship building and presentations as required.
• Ability to operate in a dynamic and deadline-driven environment with direct customer interaction.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
• A minimum of two (2) years of professional business experience is required.
• Demonstrated data analytical and troubleshooting skills are required.
• Healthcare analytical experience from the manufacturer side is preferred.
• Advanced proficiency in Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables, and macros) is required.
• Experience with JD Edwards/AS400 or other ERP systems is preferred.
• Experience with other Data Analysis/Manipulations software such as Access is preferred.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills in addition to strong leadership, good decision making skills, and relationship building proficiency is required.
• Strong collaboration, organizational and time management skills are required.
• This position is located in Piscataway, NJ and will require up to 10% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.