Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The Commercial PicOS & Red Manager will be responsible for the management of our RED and PicOS strategic platforms. This includes applying RED and PicOS strategic direction into our Spring Mobil and WorldApp/Key Survey platforms. Customization of execution direction will occur at the Channel, Customer and Geographic. The need to be highly collaborative with our Southwest Sales Teams, NRS Sales Teams and MU Sales Operation Teams is required to deliver best in class executional direction that is ultimately received by our front line associates.
* Manage a day to day accountability for ensuring systems reflect proper PicOS by channel, geography and Customer team and proper RED Surveys.
* Build PicOS pdf and/or 3D templates by channel and customer.
* Steward RED results from both internal DSM surveys as well as Crossmark surveys to the Commercial Marketing and Sales Organizations.
* Manage reporting routines and information from CSB RED Dashboard.
* Collaborate with Region Sales and NRS teams to ensure proper PicOS are uploaded into systems and seen properly by our front line associates.
* Provide direction to the team via RED and PicOS Communication platforms.
* Work with the Southwest Key Account teams to develop and translate RED/PicOS objectives for application into communication system to the front line associates.
* Collaborate to establish RED and PicOS objectives as well as how those objectives are captured to be shared with the front line teams.
* Ongoing collaboration with Spring Mobil about PicOS and WorldApp/Key Survey about RED development and application to frontline sales team.
* Collaborate with CBS in order to secure reporting from RED Dashboard that will be analyzed and then provided to Commercial and Sales Organizations in the form of standard reporting.
* Bachelor’s Degree required.
* Master’s Degree desirable.
* 5+ years of prior Manager experience on Sales Operations / Customer Work.
* 2+ years of prior Manager experience on Customer PicOS.
* 2+ years of prior Manager experience on Right Daily Execution.
* Advanced English language required.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities and commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.