Commercial Real Estate, Asset Manager I
The Asset Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of an assigned portfolio of Freddie Mac and/or Fannie Mae loans, with primary focus on monitoring risk while providing exceptional customer service.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze financial statements and property operating statements
• Conduct property inspections
• Review reserve draws
• Process assumption and consent requests, including related review of loan documents and other agreements
• Manage client relationships, providing excellent customer servicing while enforcing loan document/lender requirements.
• Perform ongoing risk analysis, ensuring timely risk detection and appropriate monitoring
• Conduct market research and prepare market reports
• Prepare loan and portfolio level status reports
• Comply with all Investor monitoring and reporting requirements
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.