NYC 299 Park Avenue (22957), United States of America, New York, New York
Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Management Analyst/Associate
Capital One is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small business and commercial clients. Ranked #127 on the Fortune 500, Capital One has one of the most widely recognized brands in America. As one of the nation’s top 10 banks, we offer a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company and a great place to work.
As a Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Management Analyst/Associate at Capital One you will leverage analytic and technical skills as well as business knowledge to innovate, build, and maintain well-managed data and reporting solutions to tackle business problems in Commercial Real Estate.
- Act as key resource to leverage versatile technical capabilities to drive the development, evolution, and implementation of data products and reports, which enable self-service by the Commercial Real Estate Group
- Explore Commercial Real Estate industry trends, tools, and techniques in Open Source/Big Data/Digital domain
- Assist in the creation of analyses regarding portfolio exposures and trends
- Evaluate the Commercial Real Estate portfolio’s data, own the management, quality and access – while identifying gaps, inefficiencies and opportunities; provide recommendations for improvement
- Implement solutions and processes for management and governance across data quality metrics, metadata, lineage, data access rights and business definitions
- Degree in a Business/Finance, Engineering or Mathematics discipline
- Strong desire and experience with data in various forms
- Experience leading / working on projects that deliver data management and reporting solutions; working with internal and external partners
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in at least one scripting language
- At least 1 year of experience in quantitative analysis and reporting
- Experience working BI reporting tools (i.e. Tableau and Business Objects)
- Experience working within process management and improvement methodologies
- Experience delivering Data Quality and Reporting solutions within the financial services and ideally Commercial Real Estate industry
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.